MAN NEEDS GOD AND ALSO GOD NEEDS MAN

Because people need God, it is a spiritual exchange that one day we will understand better.
Hereunder are some of our links to other religious and general sites that the readers could use.
------------------------

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Born from the need of circumstance

WELCOME TO MY RELIGIOUS BLOG. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US AND IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BLOG.

Man needs God
Born from the need of circumstance

YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.

Hi everybody!
This is frank@yahoo helping my fried Fra Mench to write a post.













ANGELS
You, angels of the realm of glory
You tell forever the eternal story
You tell us about the creator's glory
You tell the wonders of God's creation.


This is just my opening comment

I have been invited to take part in these discussions, which I and my friends including Fra Mench talk about when we get together. We are trying to write an article about these talks or perhaps even a book about religions. Now since this blog is about religious things, I am going to write for Fra, the post he was going to write himself, which is part of these religious writings that I am talking about, so let me just copy and paste from our writings in common.

Born from the need of circumstance.

This is what our fried Manfraco wrote

BORN FROM THE NEED OF CIRCUMSTANCE
What follows here now has been born from the need of circumstances, so, let me inform you my dear reader that for a long time I kept this supernatural happening to myself, because when these unusual things happen and you tell someone they think you are going crazy. Therefore I had to think it over many times whether I should tell anyone about this supernatural and unbelievable happening, because what I saw and heard then could only make sense to myself and nobody else, but in the end I came to the conclusion had to tell at least my most trusted friends, just to see what they thought and what their reaction would be to this happening, and find out what they would advice me to do about this personal and supernatural happening of mine.
After telling them what had happened to me, and also what I had been writing at the time, they were speechless for a little while, as they did not believe themselves what they had heard from me, perhaps they were thinking that I was half crazy, because what I was telling them seemed unreal and only a mad man could say such things, therefore they had to think first what to say to me, as they seemed very concerned about my mental health.
They came to me asking all sorts of questions which seemed to test my mental capacity to the limits, they were worried about me and they said so, they were worried because what I had said to them did not make sense; but after asking all those questions and satisfying themselves that my mental health was good they consulted again.
After consulting among themselves for a while they came back to me and said;
If you really believe in what you have seen and heard to be true, and you have not dreamed it or invented it, but really it has happened to you, then, we believe you no more questions about that.
Now, from what you have said this question arises; what are we supposed to do about this supernatural happening of yours? There is no real clear answer to this question, perhaps one could say that, you would be bound to do something about it, and indeed it would be your duty as a good citizen to let the world know about this supernatural unbelievable happening; you see these things may have happened to you for a reason.
While we are saying this to you and encourage you to do something about it, we are also a bit worried whether it is the only way to go, so it is up to you.

I said to them, although I feel it within myself that I have to do something, for me it would not be easy to tell the world of this happening and make the world believe that it had really happened to me, see how long it has taken me to convince all of you! I feel that the world at large may not accept my story easily ether, and beside that, I am not a good writer and what I need to tell them would be hard to explain even for a good writer.

My friends consulted among themselves for a long while, I think they were still worried about my mental health because what I had told them did not make completely sense to them, so, they were doing this just to keep an eye on me, and they were looking for a solution that they would be able to keep an eye on me every now and then, finally they came back to offer me this solution, and Mark one of them said to me:
Fran, (that is the name that they have always called me) we know that for you would be very hard to write all these things that we have talked about, but we believe that it would be a good thing if they are written anyhow, so that this knowledge that came to you from the other side is now lost.
Now, because you don’t seem to feel sure about yourself, we, (that is me and Gino here) are ready to help you in any way possible, as we feel within our hearts that you need some help to encourage you to write those writings and we are here to help you.
Then my lifelong friend Mark said to Gino: Would you be ready to help Fran, Gino?
And Gino said yes.
This is how I accepted to write these religious writings with the help of my friends.
So now, I am going to call on my friends to have a good talk about these writings.

Man needs God
and
Born from the need of circumstance

IS TO BE CONTINUED:

Next time with; THE FIRST MEETING.
-------------------------------------


You are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:

menfrac@gmail.com
or
frankmenchise@yahoo.com

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment