MAN NEEDS GOD AND ALSO GOD NEEDS MAN

Because people need God, it is a spiritual exchange that one day we will understand better.
Hereunder are some of our links to other religious and general sites that the readers could use.
------------------------

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let us just imagine

WELCOME TO MY RELIGIOUS BLOG. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US AND IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BLOG.

Man needs God,
Let us just imagine how God could be like.

YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in discussions that follow.

LET US JUST IMAGINE:
Let us just imagine how God could be like, so, let me say to you what my heart and soul tells me.
If created things would speak for themselves what would they say about God?
When at night I look at the sky and at the stars, I would like to ask the stars;
Tell me you beautiful stars, who is God? Order those stars will answer me.
When in the gardens I see all these beautiful flowers, I would like to ask those flowers;
Tell me you beautiful flowers, who is God? Beauty those flowers will answer me.
If all living things and animals on earth were able to think, what would they say about God? They would say that God is life, since God has given life to them and to all human beings.
Let us just imagine just for a moment, if I were able to meet the wise leaders of the world in the future, I would like to ask those leaders about God;
Tell me you wise leaders of the world, who is God? I am sure that most of them would answer me: God is the active life-force that guides the whole universe; God is wisdom, God is order, God is beauty, God is life, and God is love; God loves every living thing because every living thing is a part of God Himself; but above all He loves us human beings because we re-sample Him, and in his great love and mercy He will forgive us all our life sins, if only we would repent and ask Him forgiveness; because God loves us beyond any human understanding, since He is our Father and we are all his chosen children, whether we are rich or poor, whether we are healthy or sick, whether we are wise or stupid, whether we are young or old, whether we come from Africa, Asia or from anywhere in the world and our skin is different color, we are all the same to God.
Therefore, it would be right for us to assume that we are God’s children and that God loves all of us; but at the same time during our lives we have to learn what God has done for us in the past, so that we may be able to understand our own situation.
The sacred book of the Bible, which is the book that many religions of the world have come from is full of many things, which God has done for us according to the writers of that time, and if we apply our intelligent minds and learn from it, we would be able to understand about the great love that God has for us, since God has send us many great people to guide the human race, from Moses to our Lord Jesus Christ.
As we all know there are a few religions that have come from the teaching of the Bible, and I will try to comment on these religions later on. What I want to mention now is the fact that in his love for us, God has sent to us the Savior Our Lord Jesus Christ, who during his short life on earth has showed us by his own life example the way that we should live our own life, if we want to live our lives according to God The Father.
Now that I have explained to you about this post called; Let us just imagine, I have to continue with whatever I can tell you next.

So, let me say a prayer to our Father, God-Most-High, in the hope that He would help me write these religious writings, which I am going to call, Prayers for Reconciliation.

Let me pray:

With my personal concerns I come to you praying God-Most-High, master of the universe and life giver to every living thing, I have come to pray to you for forgiveness of my sins and for reconciliation to thy eternal life force. I am praying and hoping that in your mercy you would forgive me all my life sins and make me clean of any impurities that may affect my soul; so that I would be worthy to pray to you and write these religious writings according to your will.
Father hear my prayer, forgive me my sins and bless me, so that I can live in harmony with thy eternal life force. Amen!

My dear reader let me inform you what I intent to do next. I am going to start from the very beginning, so that you could understand what has brought me to write these religious writings.
This is all what I need to say for this post called; Let us just imagine.


Let us just imagine is TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with the beginning of, Prayers for Reconciliation.
Remember that, Man needs God.
-----------------------------------------------

You are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:

menfrac@gmail.com
or
frankmenchise@yahoo.com

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment