MAN NEEDS GOD AND ALSO GOD NEEDS MAN

Because people need God, it is a spiritual exchange that one day we will understand better.
Hereunder are some of our links to other religious and general sites that the readers could use.
------------------------

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prayers of Reconciliation, Chapter Two




WELCOME TO MY RELIGIOUS BLOG. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US AND IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BLOG.

Mand needs God
Prayers of Reconciliation, Chapter 2

YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.



You, angels of the realm of glory,
You tell us about the eternal story,
You tell us about the creator's glory,
You tell us the wonders of God's creation.



Good day! This is Manfraco Laws writing this post as I have been invited to contribute from my fried Framen. As you may have perhaps noted some times we help each other, and we have some writing in common that we are able to use in our own blogs. Anyhow what I want to say here is that we are going to get even closer, so, in this post I will be continuing Franen blog in the same way as Framen himself would have done, and therefore, from our writings in common, I am writing the beginning of Chapter 2; I hope I present my post just as good as my fried Framen

Prayers, Chapter Two

CHAPTER Two

After a very long time and reflections about this God sent task that seems to be within me all the time and never lets me go; I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I could never find peace within myself unless I fulfill my desire to write about these religious beliefs, so, I have decided to talk to my friends again, in the hope that they now may have come to see my task in a more favorable way.
So I called them to let them know that I would like to see them again on this religious subject whenever they have spare time, I have been waiting for them for a while now, while I have been waiting I thought that it could be a good thing to write down the reasons why I started to write these religious writings.
Then I started to think that one of the reasons was/is, that I see God somehow different from everybody else, now that I have said it, I need to explain what I think God may be like, in the hope that the explaining of this article may help me to explain myself better to my reader and to friends and win their consent.
I suppose you may be asking yourself why this has happened to me, so, let me first inform you my dear readers the reason why I started to write these religious writings; well it was for my own personal reasons which I will explain to you better later on, I have started to write these religious writings as my personal prayer to Our Father God Most High, therefore, these writings are being written as my personal prayers to God Most High, which I pray from the bottom of my heart, my soul and my mind, I pray every day of my life, while I am happy and while I am sad and distressed. Therefore within these writings here will be lots of prayers: In some of these prayers I’ll be praying God for forgiveness in order to become purified, and therefore become worthy to become God’s servant and therefore to write God’s things; and then again in another prayer I’ll be invoking help from God so that I would be able to write my religious writings the proper way, and in some prayers I will be asking God to protect me from the forces of evil; because the force of evil may try to take me away from God’s life force, therefore it is important for me to beware the forces of evil and pray God to help me.
So, just now I am praying God to send me an angel from the realm of glory, who would suggest me how to write something about God’s Creation and the Creator Glory, so that I could be inspired and be able to continue to write my religious writings.
This is what came to my mind; I have to define who is God and what God is like and why we need religion and God?
I have to stop writing now, because I can hear somebody at the door, I can hear the voices of my friends, so they are here now.

Man needs God
Prayers of Reconciliation, Chapter Two
IS TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with, Prayers Chapter Two 2
-------------------------------

You are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;
frankmenchise@yahoo.com

or
Manfraco@gmail.com


I hope to hear from you soon.

To see more click on the link below;

http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google

http://manfraco.blogspot.com/

This blog
http://manneedsgod.blogspot.com/
In book format at;
http://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

No comments:

Post a Comment