Sunday, October 11, 2015

Important information

MAN NEEDS GOD. We believe that, there is only one God throughout the universe and God is the universal life force that guides and gives life to the entire universe. Therefore every living thing is part of God life force, since God is the essence of all life in the universe.
-
Welcome to our blog, man needs God
and this post, Important information to our readers

Important information to our readers 

Here we are talking about what has happened to me after I wrote the angel's poem and part of these religious writings
-
The angel's poem

You angels of the realm of glory
You tell us about your eternal story
You tall us about the creator's glory
You tell us the wonders of God's creation

And then one day this event that I am explain here happened to me.



Important information to our readers
 
Dear readers, this post is the continuation of our previous post, after the heavenly greetings, where we ended up our post with a prayer to God, and so, we continue; now that I have said a prayer to God, I feel more confident that God life force of the universe would help me say the right religious things.
Dear readers what I am going to say next, I was going to say this at the beginning of this hub, but is has not been possible because it would have made the angels greeting less important than this explanation, however I would like to pass this very important information to our readers now, so that they can understand better my position and the reasons why this might have happened to me, you see at the time when this supernatural event that I have written above took place in my life, not only I had written my angels poem, but I had also already written part of Reconciliation of the Universe theory; now, my personal guess is that it might have been my religious writings that I had already written the reason why this encounter happened to me at that time.
I need to explain this again because it is very important to know, since this is the real reason why I am writing The Heavenly Messenger Encounter here in full and not at the beginning of my religious writings; it is because here is where you can check out for yourself what I am going to say next, you see here is just before I start the real religious writings of Reconciliation of the Universe, so that you would be able to check it out and decide for yourself whether this supernatural event was caused because I was writing then Reconciliation of the Universe, or happened just because it happened, so, let me inform you my dear readers on the following.
You see, I would like to inform you my readers that my religious theory of Reconciliation of the Universe had been half written already by the year 2005 and I should also say that it is still part written even today and I am working on it, so, remember this because it is important, as this supernatural event seems to have happened only because I had been writing this religious theory of Reconciliation of the Universe already.
I have estimated that when this supernatural encounter that I have written above took place, I had already written about 40,000 words of my religious writings, and I was calling my writings Reconciliation of the Universe. Of these 40,000 words: I know now that this amount of words will change and be a great deal more than that, because I have to complete to write my religious writings. But, whatever the amount of words will be at the end doesn’t matter, as long as you know what I mean as you have been informed of my writing position at the time of the supernatural event. I have said all this so that you can decide for yourself whether it is possible that this happened just because of my writings of Reconciliation of the Universe.
I have to say that today I am still asking myself these questions about the encounter: Was the encounter real? Was it a vision? Or was it a dream? And I do not know the answer myself; the only thing that I am sure is that it has happened to me and I believe that God has really set me up, so that I would write the theory of, Reconciliation of the universe. May God help me to write it?
-----------------------------------------
Discussing the heavenly messenger
Discussions and personal explanations
Now because of this close encounter that happened to me, as I have written above, I have reason to believe that from this encounter I have received the proof of the heavenly life existence, and that definitely we are not alone in this world and we are being watched, it also has reinforced my beliefs of the existence of God and everything else including the afterlife.
Whether this close encounter that I had was from the positive life-force of God I do not know, but it was definitely from the life forces of the universe that’s for sure, because this angel or powerful person who greeted me was greeting me in such a way that he scared me off, as he seemed so powerful that he could not just be a human being and he knew things that no human being should have known at that time. I’d like to believe that he was an angel from God, but since I was scared of him, he might be an angel from the negative life force of the universe. For this reason I am going to pray a short prayer to God for protection.
In the name of The Father, The-son and The Holy-Spirit I am praying for protection:
Almighty Father, to you I turn God Most High and pray with all my heart, my soul and my mind, I am praying you for protection from the force of evil, because I am not sure what to think about it and I have my human doubts, I ask myself which spiritual force staged the encounter. For this reason I am praying now. Father, hear my prayer and protect me from the forces of evil; amen.
Now let me go back to those hard facts. To say what went on at this sudden supernatural encounter immediately will not make any sense to you my dear readers unless you keep in mind what I have written above already; So, let me explain my situation, again and again, let me just explain a few more things first so that you could be able to understand what I mean and what I had been doing before this encounter, as I believe that this is or might be the real reason why this encounter happened.
As I have said already, for the last few years before this encounter I had been writing a few things, and part of my writings was an idealistic new religious theory, which I was calling, Reconciliation of the Universe; I had given my theory that name just because my theory aimed at reconciling all the world religions to each other. Now nobody else new about my religious writings but me, therefore I didn’t expect anybody to know at that time, but to my surprise that angel already knew about it.
To make sure that you understand what I mean, let me repeat once again that the part of my religious writings which I was calling Reconciliation of the Universe was at least half written already, but nobody knew about its existence except me when this encounter occurred.
Now that I have explained my writing position at the time when this encounter occurred, as I have written at the beginning of this hub, where I told you what did happen that day and I have described that supernatural encounter as accurately as I was able to do, and made sure that I did not leave anything of importance unsaid, because everything in that encounter even the smallest thing may mean something important.
Now that I have written all about the angel’s greetings and the message that it conveyed to me, I have to say that there is still another God sent message to tell you in this article, this second article might seem out of place to some of you, because it is not about the angels greeting any more but it is a dream; but this dream seems to me that it is a message from heaven as well delivered in a dream, and this message is saying to me to go ahead and write my theory of Reconciliation of the universe.
------------------------------------------
A dream or message from heaven
Dream message from heaven and conclusion on my Heavenly Messenger Encounter
Now that I have told you my Heavenly Messenger Encounter, let me tell you one of my last God sent dreams:
This is a dream that I have dreamed in January 2008, and this dream seems to be a God send dream, because I dreamed about God.
The dream;
I was dreaming a long frustrating dream in a strange place, but it is not really a very strange place because I have been in these places before, and because it has got something to do with me and my family, I try to do whatever was possible to keep going on and keep the members of my family together, but I fail because in the end I am left alone, and try as I may I am not able to find them.
So, I am left in the company of a few other people which are somehow known to me, we seem to be all trying to receive something from God, or God-life-force that will be able to help us do whatever we have to do to reach our goals. This thing that we would receive from God is a sort of sword which would be able to help us somehow.
There are pieces of metal on the ground I pick up a couple of pieces one from the ground and one from the hands of a man standing near me, I put these two piece of metal one after the other showing the man near me that I would need both pieces to make a normal size sword, as soon as I put them in that position, they becomes alive in my hands and weld themselves together, I am afraid that I could be electrocuted, but somehow I find the will power to hold them together, those pieces of metal not only weld themselves together but they become a sword, not the sort of sword I thought they would become, but the short military roman heavy sword, then while I am holding it in my hands, the sword changes into a very light short pointed sword and it changes again into a manifold with several blades. I was the only one to receive the sword. So when I woke up I could only think that this dream meant that God had chosen me to do what I have to do and nobody else.
This last dream message from heaven tells me that I have to write my religious writings of Reconciliation of the Universe, because I have had too many religious dreams about God or god life forces if you want to call the other dimension god life force, or perhaps just the force that makes life possible on earth. Anyhow I think that it would be better if I just write another hub and go over the main subjects explaining why I need to write the real theory of Reconciliation of the Universe. See you soon.
-----------------------------------------
Man needs God
Important information to our readers
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next with; Reconciliation of the universe  
-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 


No comments:

Post a Comment