Man needs God
What my heart and mind is telling me
This link is for items for sale posts
These are religious links from Youtube, view them they are good.
vatican's Channel - YouTube
Welcome to my post; what my heart and mind is telling me, you are all welcome to browse here as long as you like, and if you want write a comment.
WHAT MY HEART AND MIND IS TELLING ME.
My dear readers, in my last post I have been talking about, what my soul is telling me, now let me talk about earthly things, my body, my mind and my heart. So, let me start briefly from the beginning of our life, and let me say what we (mankind) should really be doing about ourselves during our lives, we should really observe what is happening around us and learn from it, above all learn all those things that change during our own life.
Now, if one thinks about all the changes that take place during one’s life, one could say that life is never still and keeps changing all the time. So, life could also be compared to a butterfly metamorphosis, which is a cycle that goes around and then starts all over again.
When a child is born, he (here he means also she, I, us and they) seems so innocent he looks like an angel, and he also thinks many innocent things; so one is inclined to think that there is a connection between the new born child and heaven and the angels, because it feels as if he has come from heaven above.
When a boy grows up, he will start learning and thinking according to what his parents will teach him, I am sure that his parents will teach him religious things and these teachings will reinforce his own inborn religious feelings, and somehow he will try hard to live his life in a religious way as he has been thought until he grows older.
But when he becomes a grown up man, he will becomes interested very much about earthly life and sex, this is only natural if he is a normal healthy man, he becomes interested very much about his human friends and what they do, and he will follow them no matter what they do, usually it happens that young healthy people are arrogant and believe only in themselves while they are young and strong, so, they tend to ridicule their mates if they show any sign of weakness. Religion for these young people is a sign of weakness; so he is trapped from these vicious circumstances, and therefore he could not and would not follow religion very much while he is in the company of his friends, even if in his heart he is a very religious man.
This way of life will usually last for a very long time during his life, in fact it may last all his life until he becomes old, weak and vulnerable; accept if during his life it happens that some hardship strikes him and he feels that he is in danger and needs help, but there is nobody on earth available or able to help him, and in his desperate position he turns to God and prays, as there is nothing else that can help him. This is the way that most men behave during their lives; they will turn to God and religion only when they are in danger and desperate.
But when a man becomes older and wiser he feels the need to question his own behaviour about religious beliefs, so, by reasoning within himself he comes to the conclusion that it would be better for him if he returns to his religious beliefs.
There are a few reasons for a man for returning to religion at his old age, which are:
(1) He might have been a believer all his life deep within his heart, but people around him were not religious people, so during his younger life he lived as a non believer, because he felt that he would have been ridiculed from his friends, if he had admitted to them that he was a real believer. But now, because he is an old man he wouldn’t and doesn’t care about what other people think about his religious beliefs, and therefore he comes back to believing in religion openly.
(2) He might have been born in a family whom didn’t practice religion, and therefore during his younger life he did not believe in God and religion at all, because nobody had thought him religion when he was young. But during his life he has met some religious people, who while conversing have expressed their religious beliefs, this has helped him learn about God and religion. So now, he has become religious and practice religion openly in his old age.
(3) He might have been born in a family of non believers, because the members of his family were all born in this circle of non believers, which would openly ridicule or harm anybody that was a religious member, therefore he has lived all his life as a non believer.
But now he has grown old and he knows that soon or later he will have to die, this knowledge of his pending death makes him look back at the way of life he has lived till now; he starts thinking if it was right the way he has lived his life as a non believer, and deep within his heart he becomes scared of what he has done. He asks himself: What about if there is life after death? I know that my body death is inevitable no matter what I do. So, is there any way that I can save at least a bit of myself? And at his old age he starts believing in religion, in the hope that he can save himself.
(4) Whatever reasons have given rise to religious beliefs within a man during his lifetime; those same reasons now are pushing this man to believe in God in his old age. Not only will this old man believe in God and religion; but deep within his heart he will feel the need to pass his religious knowledge to future generations.
(5) These religious facts that I have written above definitely apply also to me. So, now that I am an old man, and therefore, I have learned many religious things during my life time, I feel the need to carefully write what I have learned down for future generations.
To achieve this I need to make a list of subject, which could and would be similar to the list of subject that apply at the end of the chapter called, What my soul is telling me.-----------------------------------------
Man needs God
What my heart and mind is telling me
IS TO BE CINTINUED;
Next time with another thread
Other links of interest: