Welcome to my blog, Man needs God
and this post, Religious subject
Some other important religious links:
The face of God according to Michelangelo,
RELIGIOUS SUBJECTS REQUIRED.
In order to explain fully the two previous posts of this blog: What my soul is telling me, what my heart, what my mind and body is telling me, I believe that I need to talk about lots of religious subjects, in this blog of, Man needs God.
So, what are those subjects that are required? First of all I believe that in order to make my writings easier to understand, I have to divide these subjects in groups, and there will be at least four main groups of issues to be talked about:
I believe that apart from what I have written above, I need to collect all the other personal writings in single groups as much as I can, so that they would make sense to the readers.
First main group:
(1) First of all I need to write my present personal reasons, feelings happenings and views, which are able to show my readers how and why I am being driven today to write these religious writings, that is to say: What are the forces nowadays that drive me to write my religious beliefs?
(2) I need to write and explain to my readers how I became a real religious believer; that is to say: What were (or have been) the forces that have made me become a religious believer?
(3) I need to write about the ways which I am working on, in order that I can make my religious writings worthwhile and easy for everybody to understand;
(4) Dear reader; In order to describe these subjects above, I may have to start from many different points of view, and be forced to go through many different ways to explain my views; but they will all lead to the same conclusion, which is that nowadays we definitely need to find a new way for World Religious Reconciliation.
Second main group:
(1) Religion has always existed since the beginning of recorded time, therefore, it would be important to show that people have always had the need to believe in some sort of religions, and then try to describe what those primitive religions were like?
(2) In order to support a general view about religion and prove that we need religion, I ought to write about it, and try to explain it in several possible ways.
(3) I need to learn or even just read about most of the world religions, so that I may be able to compare them to my Roman Catholic religion. And after that I need to write about what I have learned from them, be it right or wrong.
Third main group:
(1) Talk about the present day religions and the many reasons why they fail to keep all existing religions in harmony with each other;
There is this need to review religions in a modern way, so that the whole world could believe into one single unified religion, and therefore, they will have to stop fighting each other.
(2) And then, I have to write about my own theory on how we could solve all those religious problems, in order to bring to the world a new way to World Religious Reconciliation.
Fourth main group:
What can be done to set things right:
I suppose a new way of seeing religious things needs to be explained, something like my Theory of Reconciliation of the Universe.
MY ANSWERS: TO THE FIRST MAIN GROUP SHORT LIST.
First main group; answers for first reason.
What are the forces nowadays that drive me to write my religious beliefs?
Deep from within my soul, my heart and my mind, I feel driven by God nowadays to write my religious beliefs for the benefit of future generations.
I am an old man now and I have seen and heard lots of things during my life, I have learned through the ups and downs of my life many things great and small; but the greatest thing of all that I have learned is that mankind needs to believe in God and religion, it has been so since the beginning of recorded times, because without religion life may seem void and not worth living. I will return to discuss religions in more details later on in my writings, as now I have some other important things to tell you.
So, now that I am an old and wise man, I want to say what I believe in, and so, contribute to the future betterment of mankind by writing my religious life learning as much as I can.
I have observed and I have learned during my life, that people usually turn to God and pray only when they find themselves in a helpless position, and the more they find themselves in a desperate and helpless position, the more they will pray God for help, especially if there is no other way out for them except that they can pray God, pray and pray, in the hope that God will answer their prayers.
Being in this helpless situation has also happened to me several times during my life, therefore, I have been praying God so many times, in the hope that God would help me out. And, it so happens that when I wrote this article for the first time, I was in one of those most desperate situation of my life, and therefore I feel that I have no choice but to continue to Pray God, pray and pray, hoping that God would hear my prayers and grant me my earthly request.
Dear readers; by now I am sure that you start asking yourself what’s the matter with me, and why I have not yet fully explained to you what is the matter with me, and why I keep going back saying that a religious man in trouble prays to God prays and prays. I have been saying this because that is really what’s deep within my heart right now, which is that I am about to pray and ask God for my own personal help for me, including my sick daughter and my family; and I believe that in his mercy God may even grant me my requests.
But now, before I start praying God and request what I want right now, let me tell you the story from the beginning, as it is one of the most important happenings of my life, which have driven me to write my religious writings. This story will show you how God works in mysterious ways, and in a strange way God guides you to do what He wants.
But since I believe that I have said enough in this post, I will write all about it in my next post. So, see you soon.
May God guide and help us all?
Man needs God,
IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with another religious post.
Other similar links: