What my heart and mind is telling me
Welcome to our hub (29), what my heart and mind is telling me
May God help me say the right religious things in this religious article?
We need to study the Bible, if we want to understand religions, since religions are very important to us all. You see; religions, apart the fact that they make us believe in God, they could be said that are a set of rules that people may follow willingly, since we the people will believe in those rules.
What my heart and mind is telling me
Dear readers, as you all know, we are studying religions to find out how religions could be adjusted, in a way that religions could continue to be useful in the future, as they have been until now; therefore we look and discuss every possible way, including what we feel within ourselves; in our last hub we have talked about what my soul is telling me, in this hub we are going to continue the same religious personal theme, except that we will be talking about, what my body, heart and mind is telling me. We will also talk about other things that are linked with our inner self. So let us see how we can describe that.
Now as we have said, in our last article we have talked about our soul, now let us talk about our earthly things like, my body, my mind and my heart, and let us see how they could link with our spiritual part the soul. So, let us start briefly from the beginning of our entire life and what we should be doing with our own life so to speak. I suppose that first of all we would want to find out that our life is well worth living and which way is the best way to live it, then, we would want to see what our life could or should mean to us and everybody else around us, in other words we should try to live a meaningful life. Now, in order to live a meaningful life we should really observe what is happening around us and learn from it, above all learn all those things that change during one’s own life. Not only we should observe what happens around us, but we also should make our own minds up and see if what is happening is good or bad and store this knowledge in our minds, so that at the end of our life we could and should be able to say something to the generations that will follow us, as this is the duty of any human being, we have written an article about this and this is one of the links. http://frankmenchise.com
Now, if one thinks about all the changes that take place during one’s life, one could say that life is never still and keeps changing all the time. So, life could also be compared to a butterfly metamorphosis, which is a cycle that goes around and then starts all over again, not only the butterfly metamorphosis forms a cycle, but also many other things happen to go around in circles as well, so, we should be able to tell these changes if we observe them carefully.
Now, let us start from when a child is born. When a child is born, he (here he means also she, I, us and they) he seems so innocent and he looks like an angel, and he also thinks many innocent things; so one is inclined to think that there is a connection between the new born child and heaven and the angels, because it feels as if he has come from heaven above. But this is not going to last forever, because this child is going to grow up, so let us see what happens next while he is growing up and later on in life, his views of life and also his views of religions slowly change, it is only natural that they change and we should take notice of these changes, we could talk a lot about his physical changes, because we are all born, then we grow up, grow old and then die, but we are going to keep these to a minimum, since these hubs are mainly about religious, we need to state his religious views more than anything else.
At this point of time we usually say something for our reader’s peace of mind, but we are not going to in this article, because we don’t want to repeat this all the time. So anyone that is worried about this and wants to know about this explanation can find it in another hub. Because here we are going to talk about our growing up cycle and views and what my heart and mind is telling me.
Growing up cycle and views
This is what my heart and mind is telling me, while we are looking at the cycle of life that we all go through during our lives.
First of all let us look at a young man growing up views;
When a boy grows up, he will start learning and thinking according to what his parents will teach him, we can safely say that his parents will teach him what they have been taught from their own parents, therefore it is safe to assume that his parents will teach him religious things as they know them and these teachings will reinforce his own inborn religious feelings, and somehow he will try hard to live his life in a religious way as he has been taught from his parents until he grows older.
But when he becomes a young grown up man, he will becomes interested very much about earthly life and sex, this is only natural if he is a normal healthy man, he becomes interested very much about his human friends and what they do, and he will follow them no matter what they do, usually it happens that young healthy people are arrogant and believe only in themselves while they are young and strong, so, they tend to ridicule their mates if they show any sign of weakness. Religion for these young people is a sign of weakness; so he is trapped from these vicious circumstances, and therefore he could not and would not follow religion very much while he is in the company of his friends, even if in his heart he is a very religious man.
This way of life will usually last for a very long time during his life, in fact it may last all his life until he becomes old, weak and vulnerable; accept if during his life it happens that some hardship strikes him and he feels that he is in danger and needs help, but there is nobody on earth available or able to help him, and in his desperate position he remember what his parents have thought him about God, so he turns to God and prays, as at that moment there is nothing else that could help him. This is the way that most men behave during their lives; they will turn to God and religion only when they are in danger and desperate.
But when a man becomes older and wiser he feels the need to question his own behaviour about religious beliefs, so, by reasoning within himself he comes to the conclusion that it would be better for him if he returns to his religious beliefs that his parents have taught him, just for his own personal safety and reasons, now let us see what those reasons could be.
Returning to his religious beliefs
There are a few reasons for a man for returning to religion at his old age, which are:
(1) He might have been a believer all his life deep within his heart, but people around him were not religious people, so during his younger life he lived as a non believer, because he felt that he would have been ridiculed from his friends, if he had admitted to them that he was a real believer. But now, because he is an old man he wouldn’t and doesn’t care about what other people think about his religious beliefs, and therefore he comes back to believing in religion openly, as his heart and soul guides him.
(2) He might have been born in a family whom didn’t practice religion, and therefore during his younger life he did not believe in God and religion at all, because nobody had thought him religion when he was young. But during his life he has met some religious people, who while conversing have expressed their religious beliefs, this has helped him learn about God and religion. So now, he has become religious and practice religion openly in his old age.
(3) He might have been born in a family of non believers, because the members of his family were all born in this circle of non believers, which would openly ridicule or harm anybody that was a religious member, therefore he has lived all his life as a non believer.
But now he has grown old and he knows that soon or later he will have to die, this knowledge of his pending death makes him look back at the way of life he has lived till now; he starts thinking whether it was right to live the way he has lived his life as a non believer, and deep within his heart he may becomes worried and perhaps scared of what he has done with his life. He asks himself: What about if there is life after death? I know that my body death is inevitable no matter what I do. So, is there any way that I can save at least a bit of myself? And at his old age he starts believing in religion, in the hope that he can save at least his soul somehow.
(4) Whatever reasons have held back religious beliefs within a man, or given rise to religious beliefs during his lifetime; those same reasons now are pushing this old man to believe in God in his old age. Not only will this old man believe in God and religion; but deep within his heart he will feel the need to pass his religious knowledge to future generations, because he wants the future generations to know about God and religions.
(5) These religious facts that we have written above definitely apply to most of us. So, when we become old there is another change in our lives, because we have learned many religious things during our lives, so, we should feel the need to carefully write down what we have learned for the benefit of future generations.
Now that I have spoken about what my body and mind is telling me, let us go back to talk about what we need in order to achieve good result. At the end of our last hub we said that we needed to look at how I could use my religious knowledge and we were going to make a list of subject, which could and would be similar to the list of subject that apply at the end of this hub, so let us write this list of subject required.
List of subject required
Hereunder is a list of subject required to explain today religious situation?
We have already talked about this above in what my soul is telling me, what my heart, my mind and body is telling me.
We believe that in order to make our religious writings easier to understand, we have to divide these subjects in groups, and there will be at least four main groups of items to be talked about:
We believe that apart from what we have written above, we need to collect all the other personal writings in single groups as much as we can, so that they would make sense to the readers.
First main group:
(1) First of all we need to write our present personal reasons, feelings happenings and views, which are able to show our readers how and why I am being driven nowadays to write these religious writings, that is to say: What are the forces nowadays that drive me to write these religious beliefs?
(2) I need to write and explain to my readers how I became a real religious believer; that is to say: What were (or have been) the forces that have made me become a religious believer?
(3) We need to write about the ways which we are working on, in order that we could make our religious writings worthwhile and easy for everybody to understand;
(4) Dear reader; In order to describe these subjects above, we may have to start from many different points of view, and be forced to go through many different ways to explain our views; but they will all lead to the same conclusion, which is that today we definitely need to find a new way for World Religious Reconciliation, because of what is happening in the world and some of those things are really terrible.
Second main group:
(1) Religion has always existed since the beginning of recorded time, therefore, it would be important to show that people have always had the need to believe in god or some sort of religions, and what were those primitive religions like?
(2) In order to support a general view about religion and prove that we need religion, we ought to write about it, and try to explain it in several possible ways.
(3) We need to learn or even just read about most of the world religions, so that we may be able to compare them to our Roman Catholic religion, since that is the religion that we know most. And after that we need to write about what we have learned from our religious studies, whether it is right or wrong.
Third main group:
(1) Present days’ religions and the many reasons why they fail to keep all religions together; Looking at the world of today, there is this need to review religions in a modern way, so that the whole world could believe into one single unified religion, and therefore when that has been done religions may not find an excuse to fight each other and they will stop fighting each other.
(2) And then, we have to write about our own religious theory, and how this theory could and would solve some if not all those religious problems, in order to bring to the world a new way of peaceful religious beliefs, and therefore the New World Religious Reconciliation; to achieve that we need to do at least the following:
We are going to set the stage for the entire world to see
and when you read these pages you may have to agree
that we are writing these religious pages for all humanity
in order to stay in touch with God life force for eternity.
But now let us see some of the answers to our questions.
Some of our answers:
What can be done to set religious things right and write the Theory of Reconciliation of the Universe?
Our answer: to the first main group short list.
First main group; answers for first reason.
What are the forces nowadays that drive me to write my religious beliefs?
Deep from within my soul, my heart and my mind, I feel driven by God nowadays to write these religious beliefs for the benefit of future generations.
I am an old man now and I have seen lots of things during my life, I have learned through the ups and downs of my life many things great and small; but the greatest thing of all that I have learned is that mankind needs to believe in God and religion, it has been so since the beginning of recorded times, because without religion life may seem void and not worth living. We will return to discuss religions in more details later on in our religious writings, as now I have some other important things to tell you.
So, now that I am an old and wise man, I want to say what I believe in God, and so, contribute to the future betterment of mankind by writing my religious life learning as much as I could.
I have observed and I have learned during my life, that people usually turn to God and pray only when they find themselves in a helpless position, and the more they find themselves in a desperate and helpless position, the more they will pray God for help, especially if there is no other way out for them except that they can pray God, pray and pray; so the phrase that says that God is hope for those who need hope most is exactly how things really are.
Being in this helpless situation has also happened to me several times during my life, therefore, I have been praying God so many times, in the hope that God would help me out. And, it so happens that today, (while I am writing this article for the first time) I am in one of the most desperate situation of my life, and therefore I feel that I have no choice but to continue to Pray God, pray and pray, hoping that God would hear my prayers and grant me my earthly requests.
Dear readers; by now I am sure that you start asking yourself what’s the matter with me, and why I have not yet fully explained to you what is the matter with me, and why I keep going back saying that a religious man in trouble prays to God prays and prays. I have been saying this because that is really what’s deep within my heart right now, which is that I am about to pray and ask God for my own personal help for me, including my sick daughter and my family; and I believe that in his mercy God may even grant me my requests, I need to believe that, because that is what gives me hope to continue my praying God and hoping.
But now, before I start praying God again and request what I would like right now, let me tell you the story from the beginning, as it is one of the most important happenings of my life, which have driven me to write these religious writings, because without this life happening, I would not been able to write them. This story will show you how God works in mysterious ways and in a strange way God guides you to do what He wants, because God works in a mysterious way, this is all in this article. See you in our next article.
May God hear our prayers and grant our earthly requests, amen.
May God bless us all?