Monday, May 17, 2021

Prayers for reconciliation with God.

We believe that MAN NEEDS GOD; we wish that God is human, like us, and God is a powerful man, that can do anything he wants. But there are people that believe otherwise. 
Therefore, for all the people to accept God, we should describe God in a different way. 
So, let us assume that, God is spiritual and it is the life energies of the universe. Now, there is only one God throughout the universe and God is the universal life force that guides the entire universe, and gives life to every living thing. Therefore every living thing and spiritual thing is part of God, since God is the essence of all life in the entire universe. Now, let us imagine God why we should pay God, and how we should pray God. 

When we pray to God of the universe, we open a link with the spiritual force.  
 

We all pray God in different ways, but we must pay God believing in God, and pray God with all our heart. Anyhow, here is my prayer to God. My lord God I pray you with all my heart, my soul and my mind, in the hope that you could help me to write this religious article. Father hear my prayer, amen. 

Prayers for reconciliation with God. 

Welcome to our article, Prayers for Reconciliation

Dear readers, I believe that man needs God and religions, to live a meaningful life. So, we are writing these articles imagining how God of the future should be, to connect all religions together, and how we can be connected to this Super God, by praying to God Most High. 

Now, let me write  my prayer for reconciliation with God, so that, God can guide and help me write these articles. 

MY PRAYER FOR RECONCILIATION WITH GOD

My Lord God, with my personal concerns, I come to you praying God-most-high; Master of the universe and life giver to every living thing, I am praying thee for forgiveness of my sins and reconciliation with thy spiritual life force, I am praying and hoping that in your mercy, you would forgive me my life sins, so that I would be worthy to write these religious writings, per your will. I am praying with all my heart, my soul and my mind, hoping that in your mercy, you guide and help me to write these religious articles. Father hear my prayer and help me, amen.

-------------------------

Now that I have written and prayed God, I feel confident that what I write is acceptable to God.

Anyhow, this article is a long article. So, here in Blogger we are cutting it shorter, if you want to read the original one, click on this link,  Prayers for Reconciliation.

Anyhow, we will cover many things, starting with sub-articles: My prayer for reconciliation with God, writing more prayers for reconciliation, changing the spiritual boundary, the angles poem prayer, and then one day, why we are writing these religious articles, praying God for inspiration, prayer for reconciliation religious writings, purpose of these religious writings, other religious explanation. 

Dear readers, in this article of, “Prayers for reconciliation”, we are trying to reconcile the entire world. Now, because we are suggesting new religious beliefs, we need to write several prayers; these new prayers can explain the new religious beliefs, and at the same time we pray God.

Now, let us start how we see God of the universe and describe God. 

There is only one God throughout the universe and God is the life essence of the entire universe. Therefore, all our religious writings that are going to follow, they are based on the meaning of this phrase above, but we must convince people to see God, the same way as we see God of the universe.

So, let me explain, there are things that happen in our lives that change our religious beliefs, one of those happening has happened to me, and it is going to be written in this article, I am writing also my dreams at this Google web address, https://sites.google.com/site/godintheuniverse/.

-----------------------------------

Writing more prayers for reconciliation. 

Now, because we need to believe in this Super-God, our additional prayers are different from the existing prayers, so, we are writing them in a way to explain, how we believe God of the universe can be.  

Our public prayers to God

In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit we pray thus.

Our lord God, we come to you praying God-Most-High, Master of the universe and life giver to every living thing, we are praying thee for forgiveness of our sins and reconciliation to thy spiritual life force,  we are praying in the hope that you hear our prayer and guide us, so that we can live a meaningful life according to your will; Father hear our prayers, amen.

--------------------

Anyhow, I believe that there is only one God throughout the universe, who is the life giver of every living thing. Some of us Christians call this God Yahweh, the Muslim call him Allah, other religions have their own names for God. Anyhow, some of us will say that God exist in another dimension in the spiritual form, so, we cannot see God. For us Christians, God is the way we believe he is with all his angels, saints and all other spiritual entity. For other religions that don’t believe the way we Christian believe, God is there just the way they believe God is. So, we must continue to believe in God and pray to God, in the same ways as we have done in the past, hoping that God hears our prayers; Amen.

My other personal prayer to God

My Lord God, I am praying thee with all my heart, my soul and my mind earnestly, in the hope that you would hear my prayer and forgive me all my life sins, so that, I would become spiritually clean and you can guide and protect me from all dangers and the force of evil; Almighty Father, I am praying thee hoping that in your mercy you would let me be a wise old man and live a long life. So that I can live the rest of my life per your will, and can write these religious writings, as humanly as possible according to your will, amen. 

Now, what are the reasons that have led me to write these religious articles. You see, because I have always believed that man needs God and religions, to live a meaningful life; so, I didn’t like the atheist idea that there is no God, therefore, I was thinking what can be done to change this atheist view; then, something terrible happened that made me think that I had to do something about it. You see, it was the terrorist attack of September 11- 2001 that really pulled the trigger and changed my views about my religious beliefs. Because by simple reasoning, I was saying to myself, if religions can bring such disaster, then, those religions have not been designed properly, they have faults and they ought to be changed if possible. 

This is one of the reasons I started to write these religious writings, in the hope of coming up with a religious theory that can change existing religious beliefs of those religions involved, and neutralize the terrorist and the atheists. I knew that it was a hard thing to do. But what about if we could change our present religious boundary, so, it would be harder for the atheists and the terrorist to use religions. So, let us talk about changing our religious boundaries.

-------------------------------

 Changing God’s spiritual boundary and a prayer. 

Anyhow, I believe that we need to change religious boundaries to fix religions. But first we need to write a prayer to God, so that God may allow us to talk about changing existing religion boundaries. 

My prayer

My Lord God, I am praying thee because I am concerned with what I want to suggest to the world to do, because I would like to change the boundaries of existing religious beliefs, in the hope that I can come up with a religious theory that can overcome those religious problems that exist today. Father hear my prayer and help me, amen. 

Now, looking at religions the way they are today, we must admit that most religions are man-made, but at the same time we believe that God and other spiritual entities do exist. Since mankind has used those spiritual entities that have manifested themselves in the past. Therefore, they wrote whatever they believed it was right to write, they wrote according to what they had witnessed, and for their own advantage according to the times they were written.

So, religions are man-made, for this reason religions have faults, now if religions have faults, it is obvious that they have not been dictated from God, as most religious leaders want us to believe; therefore, they are man-made, or at least partly man made to give the benefit of doubts, because we want to believe that they are at least God’s driven thoughts or inspirations, and the writers may have made mistakes when they have written them.

Anyhow, because I believe that religious are man-made, I think that religions can be changed. I know that this idea of changing the boundary of religions sounds crazy, but you see if religions have been invented by mankind, then we can reinvent them, there is no harm in doing that, once they have been explained and described, they can replace the existing religions, it is a matter of time, before the people believe in this new religious way that we are suggesting.

Now by thinking and rethinking what could be done, I came up with these religious writings of “Reconciliation of the universe” to explain the new religious setup. Anyhow, we must first start from scratch and write many religious discussions and explanations, in order to convince the public and to convince ourselves that we are doing the right things by modifying religions. 

But to do that, I had to think how to extend those religious boundaries, and I saw that the most spiritual entities that we believe is the existence of angels, I believe that the angels are those spiritual beings that link mankind to God in many ways. So, I decided to start by writing an angel’s poem, where I would invite the angels to tell us about God and other spiritual things.

You see, after I had written this angels poem or prayer, something very special happened to me, but let us first write this angels’ poem and prayer, and then follow with what happened to me. 

----------------------------------  

May God guide and help me to write this angel’s poem?

The angels of the real of glory poem and prayer

You, Angels of the realm of glory,

You tell us about the eternal story,

You tell us about the Creator glory

You tell us the wonders of God’s creation.

-

We all sing glory to God Most High.

God’s heavenly angles sing in the sky.

They sing for God their lullabies.

They sing glory to God Most High.

Glo-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o-o o-o-ria

In ex-cel-sis De----------o.

----------------------------------------

This is how I started to write my angels poem, or prayer, which can have a double meaning.  Later I wrote part two.

-----------------------------------------------

The angel’s poem part two. The Heavenly angels say

You ought to pray to Our Father God Most High,

God's heavenly angels would tell us from the sky,

Pray and tell Father what’s your heart desire,

So, Father could decide what is your supply.

-

So, I've prayed to Our Father God Most High,

Father of the entire world that guides the universe,

Let there be an angel from the realm of glory,

That would guide me to tell your eternal glory.

--------------------------------------

This poem above, is the angels’ poem and prayer that I have written and kept it in my home computer. I had also written other religious writings and prayers that I thought I was going to call, Reconciliation of the universe. Anyhow, I kept these writings in my home computer, and nobody knew about them. So, what happened to me next was a surprise. You see, I believe now, that because of this angel’s poem and prayer that I had written, something very special has happened to me. Now, I want to point out that what follows here-under, it has taken place at least in my mind, whether it was a vivid dream, a vision, or it took place I cannot tell. Anyhow, let me write it.

And then one day, the angles answered my prayer

Dear readers, I want to point out, that we who believe in God, can turn anything that cannot be easily explained into I spiritual experience. Anyhow, we can say that what follows here was a vivid dream that I had. 

And then one day, a long time after I wrote the angles poem this event happened. Anyhow, while I was going to the local shops, one very late afternoon before sunset, I saw three people that I had never seen before on the footpath, which I was walking on, they were fully dressed in simple tidy everyday clothes even though it was summer, and in summer time here because it is hot most men wear shorts, while women wear flimsy clothes to keep cool.

Anyhow. I believe that these three people were waiting for me to pass near them; and as I was approaching them two of them a man and a woman started walking towards me leaving the other man alone, it was as if they were setting us the scene that would follow. Anyhow, I had to walk between them to keep going to this shop, they had to be from heaven, because what the man left alone on my left said to me, no human being on earth could ever have known at that time, since I had only written the angels poem and a few other religious articles, which I was going to call, Reconciliation of the universe, but this angel left alone with a courteous jest said to me:

GREETINGS TO THE AUTHOR OF RECONCILIATION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Thus, I was greeted that late Saturday afternoon in 2005 and I was shocked!

Anyhow, when this supernatural event happened, I was terrified from this sudden happening and moved away from these people or angels in fear; today I am still asking myself why I was so frightened, and I hate myself for it. The full version is written in this article, Angels greetings. You see there could be other reasons why this event happened. Anyhow, this apparition or dream is what has pushed me to continue to write these religious writings. 

Anyhow, this article is too long to write in blogger fully, so, if you want to see it in full click on this link below, Prayers for Reconciliation

--------------------------------------------------

Praying God for inspiration

Anyhow, let me say a prayer to God for inspiration, before I write this sub-article of Prayers for Reconciliation.

My prayer to God

My Lord God, with my personal concerns, I come to you praying God-Most-High, creator and master of the spiritual universe, and life giver to every living thing, I am praying you for forgiveness of my sins, and for reconciliation to thy spiritual life force. I am praying and hoping, that in your mercy you would forgive me all my life sins, and you would make me clean of any impurities that may affect my soul; so that I become worthy to pray and be heard and accepted, and be inspired to write these religious writings per your will.
Father, hear my prayer, forgive me my sins and bless me, so that I can live in harmony with thy eternal life force of the universe, and be inspired to write these religious writings, of Prayers for Reconciliation. 

---------------------------------

Prayer and purpose of religious writings. 

Now, let me explain, we are calling this article Prayers for reconciliation, because we aim to reconcile existing religions. Anyhow, most of us want to see God as a person, but not everybody can believe in God as a person; because it makes more sense to see God as a spiritual life force energy that gives life to every living thing, and at the same time guides the entire universe. Anyhow, to be in touch with God, we need to be spiritually clean and pray. 

My Lord God, we want to state that these religious writings, of ‘prayers for reconciliation’, they are being written to suggest to the world, how to solve the unwanted religious things that happen today. So, we are going to suggest a theory for a future religious world order; which we believe we are writing in the name of God, this will include Reconciliation of the Universe, which is going to be our last part and the conclusion of these religious writings.

Anyhow, everything is going to be written according with what is already known, or believed to exist in the religions of today, and then, we will set them up with a futuristic view, which will be explained in our last part called, reconciliation of the universe.

Anyhow, the aim is to leave religions the way that they are today; but by writing this religious theory, we hope that one-day religious consensus can be reached, therefore, a futuristic way for religions to continue to serve humanity will be found, with the help of God.

Dear readers, I Believe that we have said enough in this article, so, let us move to our next article, which is about religious dreams, since there are reasons to believe that dreams have a direct link with spirituality and God of the universe.

Anyhow, this is a shortened article, if you want to see the original article click on this link,  Prayers for Reconciliation. Our next article will be called, I dreamed about God. See you soon.

May God bless us all.

---------------------------------------------  


No comments:

Post a Comment